We offer a 100% live arrival guarantee on all of our animals. We also guarantee the sex of the animal to match what was stated at the time the animal was purchased. There are however circumstances that will void the live arrival guarantee.
1. The buyer or a member of the household must be present to sign for the package on the first delivery attempt (Fedex provides time of delivery stamp).
2. A delay in shipping due to carrier mishandling.
3. Temperatures at the hub or destination being under 32°F or over 99°F.
4. Animals held for pickup at a Fedex location must be picked up the same day as arrival.
5. A delay in shipping resulting in rerouting due to an inaccurate delivery address being entered during checkout.
Note: Live Arrival Guarantee is void for isopods shipped in temperatures above 85°F.
Should your animal arrive dead we will need you the buyer to provide a picture of the deceased animal and to contact us upon receipt of the animal.
Live arrival guarantee only applies to the shipping period and is void once you take possession of the animal.
Live arrival guarantee will only apply to the cost of the animal and not the cost of shipping. Shipping costs for replacement animals are the responsibility of the buyer.
Once inspected and accepted the well being of the animal is the sole responsibility of the buyer. xyzReptiles will not be responsible for any veterinary costs incurred by the buyer for the maintenance and upkeep of the animal.
Read Our Shipping Policy
Read Our Return Policy